The BC2D products consists of a soft padded nylon pouch with a built-in smart charger, a DC to DC converter and fuel gauge indicator. Solid inserts provide structure to the case and protection for the battery.
The BP2D products have the output voltage regulator & no on-board charger.
The regulated DC output is rated at 60Watts continuous for voltages between 13 & 24V
A battery pack is not included in the assembly - we recommend the NL2020HD22, or NL2020ED22.
BC2D: REACH, RoHS2, CE & Customs Declarations are available to download from our Shipping Page
Standard product approvals are listed above. Additional agency testing of these products can be arranged to meet specific testing needs. However as the manufacture & design authority rests with Inspired Energy, all testing must be undertaken directly between us and the agency. Please contact us for details and pricing
What's in the Box?
- A padded ripstop-nylon beltpouch with a belt loop and 4 "D"rings for alternate mounting. The pouch also includes a window through which the battery fuel gauge can be viewed during charging and discharging.
- A 2-conductor cable terminated at the battery end with a combined battery charger, battery connector + DC:DC converter. The device end is left unterminated unless special-ordered. Coil cables extend from 3 to 5 feet. Straight cables are 3 feet (1m)
- A 65W in-line AC:DC power supply
- A 6' (~2m) AC cable (See below for international variants)
International AC Cable Variants:
BC2DxxyyA: American NEMA 6-15-R AC plug
BC2DxxyyE: European Schuko CE 7-7 2-pin AC Plug
BC2DxxyyU: UK BS1363 3 Pin AC Plug
Typical uses include auxiliary power through the DC power jack for:
- Pen tablet computers
- Personal lighting systems
- Theatrical Costumes
- Ruggedized computers
- Military and commercial avionics
- Industrial data loggers
- Personal cooling / heating systems
- Wearable computers
- Industrial test & measurement systems
Inspired Energy manufacturers all products to order. We sell direct to clients globally in quantities from 1 to >50,000. We accept Credit cards for small orders & samples.
If you are interested in purchasing a standard battery pack, or receiving a quotation please contact us at:
US Toll Free: 1-888-5-INSPIRE (1-888-546-7747) or USA 352 472 4855
or use the current email address shown on our contacts page.